DURATION: January 28-February 5, 2024 | 9 Days
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Co. Bluffs, Sioux City
PRICE: $1,404/ person double occupancy | $1,746 single occupancy | $100 deposit per person.
INCLUDES: 8 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 12 Meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for listed attractions | Tour coordinator | Touring motor coach | Onboard entertainment
• Bricktown – Enjoy free time exploring an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants in Oklahoma City!
• Tour the National Weather Center in Norman, Oklahoma, where federal, state, and academic collaborate to improve understanding of atmosphere and forecasting of weather.
• River Walk cruise in San Antonio, Texas.
• Heartland Flyer Train – A trip through the Arbuckle Mountains from Oklahoma City to Gainesville, Texas.
• Fort Worth Stockyards District – Formerly a cattle stockyard, today it is full of shops, museums and restaurants.
• The Alamo – Self-guided tour of this historic building where the pivotal battle of the Texas Revolution was fought.
•Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Memorial and Museum – Learn about both the private and public life of LBJ.
• Gladys Porter Zoo – located in Brownsville, Texas, with more than 26 acres of lush tropical plants and in excess of 1600 animals.
• South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center – Take a tour of this center which houses birds, fish, dolphins, and other sea life.
• Sea Turtle, Inc. – An education, research, rescue and rehabilitation center.
• The Sea Life Center – Tour this indescribable sea life center to see some of Padre Island’s aquatic life.
• Dolphin Watch and Eco-Cruise – Explore the island waters and watch some of nature’s most fascinating animals frolic in the water.