DURATION: January 14-25, 2024 | 12 Days
DEPARTING NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Avoca, Des Moines, Ottumwa
PRICE: $2,259/ person double occupancy | $2,799 single occupancy | $100 deposit per person.
INCLUDES: 11 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 15 Meals: 11 breakfasts, 4 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for listed attractions | Tour coordinator | Touring motor coach | Onboard entertainment
• Nashville Country Music Hall of Fame
• St. Bernard Abbey, Cullman, Alabama
• Pensacola Beach, Florida – enjoy your lodging on the beach. Take a walk on the beach and enjoy the sounds before we continue on our journey.
• Tour Solomon’s Castle in Ona, FL – a paradise of recycled materials. Castle (home) built by Howard Solomon who was a master of echo-architecture! A truly memorable experience.
• In Fort Myers, we’ll take an evening dinner cruise on the Caloosahatchee River.
• Take an air boat to explore the unique areas through mangroves to see wildlife seen only in the Florida Everglades.
• We will check into our hotel in Miami. Enjoy an evening on your own!
• Enjoy Scenic Highway 1 through the Florida Keys to Key West. We will travel on Seven Mile Bridge connecting Marathon in the Middle Keys to Lower Keys. Once we reach Key West, board the tram to see the sights, and spend some time on your own.
• On way back to Miami we will catch dinner and a beautiful Gulf of Mexico sunset.
• Tour the Daytona International Speedway – visit the start/finish line and get a view of the infield
• Step-on-guided tour of St. Augustine, the oldest continuously settled city in the USA.
• Free time in Chattanooga, Tennessee
• Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee – Journey inside historic Lookout Mountain for the deepest underground waterfall in the USA!