DURATION: December 10-16, 2023 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Coralville
PRICE: $1,287 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1494 Single Occupancy | $100 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR INCLUDES THESE ATTRACTIONS:
• Holiday fun at Union Station – explore St. Louis!
• Hold on to your sides for a show at the Comedy Barn Theater.
• Visit the Blount Mansion known as the birthplace of Tennessee.
• Spend the day at the Biltmore Estate for Christmas at America’s largest home. Let the splendor of the season, a 35-foot Christmas tree, and miles of festive decor help you enjoy this wondrous home.
• Have a group luncheon at Deer Park within the Biltmore Estate. Hear the history of Biltmore wine while wandering through the cellars. Sample the wine and toast to the holiday season.
• Visit Antler Hill Village with illuminated trees, garlands, and wreaths. Stop by the Conservatory for eye-popping color and floral displays.
• The unique shops, cafes, and restaurant at lovely Biltmore Village will take away your breath. Tree lined streets, brick sidewalks, and period architecture make it a delight.
• In the evening, visit the landscape bathed in thousands of twinkling lights. Everything in the Biltmore glows with candle light.
• Tour Asheville with a knowledgeable guide. Then, browse through than shops, art galleries, and antique stores. Stop by one of the many restaurants or coffee shops for lunch.
• Stop in Nashville to tour the Belmont Mansion in its Christmas splendor.
• We’ll also see the Way of Lights at Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois. Through the use of more than 1.5 million lights, the display celebrates the religious background of Christmas telling the story of the birth of Jesus.