DURATION: September 11-19, 2022 | 9 Days
DEPARTING: Des Moines, IA | Council Bluffs, IA | Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE
PRICE: $1299 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1529 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per Person.
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 8 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 11 Meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:•
Great Platte River Road Archway Monument – Spanning 310′ over Interstate 80, the Archway represents 170 years of America’s westward movement.
• National Historic Trails Interpretive Center – Interprets the significant role of the area’s historic trails in the history of the U.S. The Oregon, Mormon, and California trails all converge at this point.
• Yellowstone National Park – First national park in the world, known for it’s wildlife & many geothermal features, such as Old Faithful geyser and the Fountain Paint Pot Trail.
• Yellowstone Lake Scenicruise – a one-hour boat ride around Stevenson Island. Look for osprey, eagles, and elk.
• Werner Wildlife Museum with focus on Wyoming wildlife.
• Buffalo Bill Center of the West, in Cody, Wyoming, is five museums and research center featuring art and artifacts of the American West.
• Grand Teton National Park – Gateway to Yellowstone, the Tetons rise above a scene rich with extraordinary wildlife, pristine lakes & alpine like scenery, known as the mountains of the imagination.
• Terry’s Bison Preserve – train ride out to the middle of the herd.
• Golden Spike Tower – A panoramic view of Union Pacific’s Bailey Yard, the world’s largest railroad yard with 315 miles of track accommodating more than 150 trains.