DURATION: July 9-16, 2022 | 8 Days
DEPARTING: Topeka, KS | Kansas City, KS | Columbia, MO | St. Louis, MO
PRICE: $1224 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1494 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per Person.
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 7 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Supreme Court & Library of Congress – See the buildings that make up the core of the government. Stop at Union Station for dinner and shopping. Arlington National Cemetery – Take a tram ride through the cemetery and see the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
• Free time to explore historic Alexandria.
• Smithsonian Museums – A full day to explore the treasures contained in the many buildings of the Smithsonian.
• Evening free time to explore Georgetown.
• Guided Tour – Get an overview of the city and its rich history.
• Monuments: WW II Memorial, Korean War Veteran Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument & more!
• Illumination Tour – See Washington, DC, by night – with all the lights – on this evening step-on tour.
• National Archives – in the Rotunda, see the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and more!
• Antietam National Battlefield – Civil War battle fought here ended the Confederate’s invasion into the North and led to Lincoln’s issue of the Emancipation Proclamation.