DURATION: MAY 1-10, 2024 – 10 DAYS
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Des Moines, Coralville
PRICE: $1999/person double occupancy | $2549 single occupancy
INCLUDES: Touring motor coach transportation, 9 nights of comfortable accommodations, on-board tour coordinator, admissions for listed attractions and 14 meals (9 breakfasts, 5 lunch/dinner)
• Northwest Museum of Pop Culture – Exhibits blend regional history, art & culture at this eclectic museum that includes a mansion tour.
• Grand Coulee Dam – gravity-arch dam built from 1933-1941 using 11,975,521 cubic yards of concrete.
• Chihuly Garden and Glass – showcasing studio glass of Dale Chihuly. The west coast’s largest and most active museum glass studio. End the day with a sunset boat cruise.
• Museum of Flight – Exhibits blend regional history, art & culture at this eclectic museum that includes a mansion tour.
• Space Needle – 360-degree indoor and outdoor panoramic views of downtown, Mount Rainier, Puget Sound, and the Cascades/ Olympic mountain ranges.
• Sky View Observatory – On the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center, discover the beauty of the Emerald City.
• Sandollar Farms & Alpacas – Put some warm fuzzies in your life!
Tour also includes: Trail End State Historic Site, a 16-mile ride aboard the Heber Valley Railroad, Seattle Tour with Step-on Guide, Ft Cody Trading Post & Museum Canteen tour & Golden Spike Tower.
Overnights in: Sidney, NE | Spokane, WA | Seattle, WA | Boise, ID | Green River, WY | North Platte, NE