DURATION: December 3-9, 2023 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Council Bluffs, Des Moines
PRICE: $1,324 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,1620 Single Occupancy | Deposit $100 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TOUR:
Depart on your way to an exciting southern adventure. As we make our way through beautiful country, take time to meet your fellow travelers and discuss the attractions and sights.
• Learn about Clarksville pre- and post-Civil War at the Fort Defiance Civil War Park & Interpretive Center, then see a foot-stomping show at the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville.
• Take a guided tours of the Music City-Nashville with time to wander around the Gaylord Opryland Resort decorated beautifully for Christmas.
• In Pigeon Forge, TN, visit Dollywood, in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains decked out for the holidays. Dinner and show at the Dixie Stampede – “The Most Fun Place to Eat!” You’ll see magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch riders.
• Moonshine stills and the Smoky Mountains have a long and fascinating history. Today, you’ll get up close and personal as your tour guide tells the story of the moonshine process and its part in the Appalachian lore. And, speaking of lore, our stop at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, will be an interesting and emotionally charged experience.
• Experience a Smoky Mountain Christmas at the Hatfields McCoys Dinner Show.
• Tap your feet at the Smith Morning Variety Show at the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater in Pigeon Forge, and end your day with laughter at the Comedy Barn Theater – the “most successful and most attended clean comedy theater in the world.”
Toe tapping music, thrills and stills, exciting horsemanship, sunken treasure… what a trip! We hope you join us!