DURATION: April 26 – May 6, 2023 | 11 Days
DEPARTING: Des Moines, IA | Avoca, IA | Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE | Grand Island, NE
PRICE: $1,746 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $2,178 Single Occupancy
DEPOSIT: $100 Per Person.
INCLUDES: 10 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 14 Meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunch/dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice in Temple Square, Salt Lake City, Utah
- A local expert guides you through the natural beauty of granite mountains, waterfalls, wildlife, and majestic sequoias in Yosemite National Park
- Enjoy the Cable Car Museum in San Francisco
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, part of Scenic 49- mile Drive
- Take a ferry for a tour of Alcatraz “The Rock” which has been a Civil War fort, a military prison and a penitentiary.
- Time on our own at Pier 39, famed marketplace filled with shops – look for the sea lion
- See colorful Chinatown with a step-on guide, then enjoy free time exploring the largest Chinatown outside of Asia.
- Fisherman’s Wharf with restaurants and museums
- Take in Ghiradelli Chocolate Marketplace with the ice cream and chocolate stores, and get some of this world famous chocolate for the road
- Telegraph Hill free time – look for the parrots
- Take a guided tour through the beautiful California State Capitol and Museum
Also Experience: Western Folklore Center; Groveland Yosemite Gateway Museum, the Bob Hope Theatre tour; and the California State Railroad Museum