DURATION: October 18-24, 2022 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: Lansing MI | Grand Rapids MI | Holland MI
PRICE: $1053 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1299 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 11 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 5 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Tour the University of Notre Dame – founded in 1842, the 1,250-acre University in Indiana is one of America’s leading undergraduate teaching institutions and research centers.
• Enjoy time on your own at the Pioneer Woman Mercantile. A great place for lunch and browsing the general store in the 100-year-old Osage Mercantile building.
• Step On Guide Tour of Waco, TX (founded in 1849 by the Huaco Indians).
• Tour of Harp Design (as seen on Fixer Upper).
• Free time at River Walk Square Tr, Waco TX.
• Dr. Pepper Museum manufactured and sold beginning in 1885 in the Central Texas town of Waco. This quaint museum is like stepping back into the 60s.
• Shop till you drop at Magnolia Market at the Silos Waco, TX. Explore while riding on the Silo Trolley (route makes it easy to get to Waco’s most popular shopping, dining and art venues in the downtown area).
• See the historic Cattle Drive And Stock Yards, with its daily cattle drive down the street in Ft. Worth, TX.
• Enjoy the serenity of the National Memorial in Oklahoma City, OK. You’ll see it by day (come to remember, leave with resolve), and at night with dramatic lighting.
We look forward to traveling with you!