DURATION: August 8-13, 2022 | 5 Days
DEPARTING: Des Moines, IA | Osceola, IA | Cameron, MO | Kansas City, MO
PRICE: $699 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $899 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per Person.
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 4 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 6 Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• The Price Tower Arts Center, located inside the only Frank Lloyd Wright designed skyscraper, preserves the Price Tower, inspires artists, and celebrates art.
• Enjoy time on your own at the Pioneer Woman Mercantile. A great place for lunch and browsing the general store in the 100-year-old Osage Mercantile building.
• Dr Pepper Museum soft drink manufactured and sold beginning in 1885 in the Central Texas town of Waco. This quaint museum is like stepping back into the 60s.
• Step On Guide Tour of Waco, Texas, founded in 1849 by the Hueco Indians.
• Tour of Harp Design (as seen on Fixer Upper).
• Shop till you drop at Magnolia Market at the Silos Waco, Texas. Explore while riding on the Silo Trolley (route makes it easy to get to Waco’s most popular shopping).
• See the historic Cattle Drive And Stock Yards with its twice daily cattle drive down the street in Fort Worth, Texas.
• Enjoy the serenity of the National Memorial in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. You’ll see it by day (come to remember, leave with resolve), and at night with dramatic lighting.
• Explore the Kansas Aviation Museum.