DURATION: September 12-18, 2022 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: Norfolk, NE | Wayne, NE | Sioux City IA | Ft. Dodge, IA | Waterloo, IA | Cedar Rapids, IA | Coralville, IA
PRICE: $999 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1173 Per Person Single Occupancy
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 9 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Niagara Scenic Trolley – An enjoyable 30-minute narrated overview of the park.
• Maid of the Mist – Feel the power of Niagara as you ride under the falls on this world famous boat.
• Niagara State Park – Visit the oldest state park in the USA: view all areas of the falls including Goat Island.
• Illumination – See the majesty of the falls as they are lit in brilliant colors at night.
• Cave of the Winds – Walk through this natural cave which is 130′ high, 100′ wide, and 175′ deep into the Niagara Gorge.
• Niagara Gorge Discover Center – Enjoy interactive displays, take a virtual elevator trip into the gorge, or climb a 26-foot rock wall that resembles the walls of the gorge.
• American Observation Tower – A stunning panoramic view of all three Niagara Falls, including the American Falls.
• Niagara River Gorge – See how the falls carved out this 6.8-mile valley between the USA and Canada.
• Buffalo and Erie Naval and Military Park – A 2-hour guided tour. This museum on the shore of Lake Erie in Buffalo is home to some of the largest military equipment including aircraft, a tank, and the PTF-17 boat. Also see decommissioned ships: the 376-foot-long USS Sullivans, guided missile cruiser USS Little Rock, and the Gato class submarine the USS Croaker.
• Buffalo Harbor Cruise – See Buffalo and learn about her past, present, and future aboard a narrated sightseeing cruise.
• Niagara Power Vista (NY Power Authority) – Indoor and outdoor experiences. See the falls from an observation deck, hands-on simulators – build your own dam, learn about how the power of the falls is used.
• Old Fort Niagara – Travel to Youngstown, NY, to step back in time! Visit the original 18th century buildings where French, British and American soldiers lived and worked. Enjoy incredible views.
Thanks for joining our Elite-Goody Tour!