DURATION: October 1-10, 2023 | 10 Days
DEPARTING: IA: Sioux City | Ft. Dodge | Cedar Rapids | Coralville
PRICE: $1,499 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,873 Single Occupancy
DEPOSIT: $100 Per Person
INCLUDES: 9 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 14 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 5 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Empire State Building – See the view from the top of the world-famous building located in the heart of Manhattan.
- Guided tour of New York City – Our local step-on guide takes us around Manhattan: backstage tour of Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise with live commentary of the Manhattan skyline and some fun facts.
- Grant’s Tomb – Final resting place of Ulysses S. Grant.
- Rockefeller Center – Spanning 22-acres with 19 commercial buildings, you will see it from The Top of the Rock.
- Two Broadway Shows – TBA closer to tour dates.
- National September 11 Memorial and Museum – Commemorates the September 11, 2001, attacks.
- St. Paul’s Chapel at Ground Zero – The oldest surviving church in Manhattan, its back door faces the 911 Memorial.
- Tour Upper West Side – An upscale residential area known as New York City’s cultural and intellectual hub.
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine – Located in Harlem, it is one of the largest Anglican cathedrals in the world.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art – With free time to explore the 843-acre Central Park. We’ll lunch together in Times Square with free time to pick up souvenirs. Later see Grand Central Terminal and enjoy Macy’s along 34th Street.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral – Decorated in the neolithic style, this Roman Catholic Cathedral is a landmark.
- Take a ferry from Battery Park to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Madison Square Garden Tour.
- On our last day in NYC, we begin at the Financial District, Wall Street with The Bull, Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel. Then it’s to the top of One World Trade Center to the Observatory for a spectacular view of the city. We will explore the 9/11 Museum and Memorial Park. We will end the day and our wonderful stay in New York City with a celebratory dinner.
Thanks for joining our Elite-Goody Tour!