DURATION: October 8-18, 2023 | 11 Days
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Council Bluff , Des Moines, Coralville
PRICE: $1999 per person double occupancy | $2499 single occupancy | $100 deposit per person
INCLUDES:Touring motor coach transportation, comfortable accommodations, and luggage handling on board tour coordinator, admissions for listed attractions and 14 meals: (10-breakfasts, 4-lunch/dinner)
• Explore the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH!
• Enjoy a cruise on the paddle wheel riverboat Hiawatha and see Williamsport, PA.
• Explore the scenic landscapes, and historic barn at Billings Farm and Museum in Woodstock, VT. Also meet the farm animals in the barns, see the farmstead gardens, the sunflower house, 1890 farm manager’s house, and more!
• Get inspired by Vermont’s Little Grand Canyon, Quechee Gorge with beautiful waterfalls seen from a bridge 168’ over the Ottaquechee River.
• In North Woodstock, NH, we will board the Café Lafayette, recognized as one of the nation’s premier dinner trains. On the two-hour ride, enjoy a five-course meal against a backdrop of fall scenery.
• Relax during a two-hour excursion along the lake shore on the Winnipesaukee Scenic Rail Road. The fall leaves should be in full color for this ride.
• In the majestic White Mountains, board the first mountain climbing cog railroad in the world. With grades as steep as 38%, it is the second steepest in the world. Once on top of the mountain, enjoy the panoramic view and the beauty of NH.
• Our stay in Boston includes a sunset cruise, a tour of the JFK Library, and a cruise on the Hudson River!
• At Penn State University, explore The Arboretum. It is a tranquil area of lush gardens used by students to study botany and to enjoy the tranquility of nature.
• In Hoboken, NJ, Frank Sinatra’s home town, tour the Historical Museum to learn about Sinatra in the museum’s Historical Highlights.
• On to Toledo, OH, to see the National Museum of the Great Lakes and the Firefighter Museum.