DURATION: August 1-7, 2022 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: Lincoln, NE | Omaha, NE | Council Bluffs, IA | Des Moines, IA
PRICE: $999 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,179 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit per person.
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 9 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinner | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Tour Fort Campbell, home of the Screaming Eagles of the 101st Airborne. Give a warm hug or a crisp salute as you sit together, side-by-side, enjoying a noon meal. This evening, you’ll be treated to dinner.
• Delight in the flavors of the South during a midday cruise on the General Jackson Showboat followed by a country music variety show. Stretch your legs at the Opry Mills Shopping Center in Nashville. Next up is a trip to the Grand Ole Opry!
• Experience the legend of Loretta Lynn in the museum located on her ranch and home in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Enjoy free time on Tennessee’s top tourism attraction – Beale Street.
• Visit Graceland, home of Elvis Presley, as you take this unforgettable journey into the private world of an American legend.
• A step-on guided tour gives insight into Memphis, the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues.
• No trip to Memphis is complete without paying tribute to the Peabody Ducks as they make their way from their Royal Duck Palace on the hotel’s rooftop, down the red carpet, and to the travertine marble fountain in the lobby of the Peabody Hotel.
• Exceptional brands at exceptional prices – that‘s what you’ll find at the Osage Beach Premium Outlets. Enjoy Reelin’ In the Years at the Main Street Music Hall with hits from the ’60s, ’70s and the ’80s and much more in this fast paced, high energy show.
So much to think about and discuss on your return trip home. Which was your favorite? It’s always a tour to remember with Elite-Goody Tours. See you again soon!