DURATION: October 8-14, 2023 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Avoca, Des Moines, Ottumwa
PRICE: $1,404/ person double occupancy | $1720 single occupancy | $100 deposit per person.
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for listed attractions | Tour coordinator | Touring motor coach | Onboard entertainment
• Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee – A feast and a fantastic show full of friendly North and South competition. The excitement includes horse riding, special effects, and phenomenal musical productions.
• Great Smoky Mountains Railroad Train Excursion in Bryson City, North Carolina – Step onboard for a scenic excursion through the beautiful countryside of western NC.
• Smoky Mountain Train Museum – Explore the collection of 7,000 Lionel engines, cars, and accessories.
• Billy Graham Library – Discover the life and legacy of America’s Pastor in the 40,000-square-foot experience designed to reflect on Billy Graham’s journey.
• Nashville’s Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – Get to know Hall of Fame members as you browse one of the world’s most extensive musical collections.
• NASCAR Hall of Fame – Check out your driving skills as you get behind the wheel of an Racing simulator on your favorite track, or see if you have what it takes to be part of a pit crew. The experience includes classic and present day cars, digital exhibits, and memorabilia.
• Guided tour of Charlotte – Let your step-on-guide help you learn about North Carolina’s largest city known for furniture manufacturing, museums, gaming, wine, and more!
ª Blue Ridge Scenic Railway – Travel on this heritage railroad from Blue Ridge, Georgia, as it winds along the Toccoa River.
• Southern Belle Dinner Cruise – See what the chef has created for dinner as you meander on the Tennessee River.
• Lookout Mountain Incline Railway – Take a breathtaking adventure on America’s steepest funicular railway, which has transporting passengers for more than 123 years.