DURATION: September 24 – October 1, 2023 | 8 Days
DEPARTING: IA: W Des Moines, Osceola | MO: Cameron, Kansas City | KS: Topeka
PRICE: $1,584 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1944 Single Occupancy | $100 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 7 Nights of comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TOUR:
• Loretto Chapel – modeled after King Louis IX’s Sainte Chapelle in Paris; established as a school in Santa Fe, NM, in 1853.
• Sandia Peak Tramway – aerial tramway located at the NE edge of Albuquerque. Has the world’s third longest single span.
• Petrified Forest National Park – one of the world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood, multi-hued badlands displaying 225-million-year-old fossils.
• The Painted Desert – has colors ranging from lavenders to gray with vibrant colors of red, orange and pink.
• Fort Tuthill Military Museum – preserves the history of the 158th Infantry Regiment tracing history from 1865.
• Located on Old Route 66, the Grand Canyon Deer Farm is 10 acres of absolute animal wonderland with wallabies, llamas, coatimundi, bison, peacocks, & more. Walk with and feed the deer.
• In Williams, AZ, board the Grand Canyon Railway for a scenic ride to the Grand Canyon.
• Relax as you cruise through the famous Navajo Canyon on Lake Powell with breathtaking views on the lake.
• We continue on our journey gazing at some of the most stunning scenery in the Southwest.
• Stretch your legs at the Arches National Park Visitor Center.
• Our last attraction is the Eisenhower Presidential Library, Museum, & Boyhood Home in Abilene, KS.