DURATION: October 14-21, 2022 | 8 Days
DEPARTING: Des Moines, IA | Avoca, IA | Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE | Grand Island, NE
PRICE: $1,299 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,579 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 7 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Silver Queen Gondola See Aspen from 3,200’ in the air!
• Arches National Park Land formations of contrasting colors and shapes.
• While in Las Vegas you’ll visit the Historic Welcome to Vegas sign; the Neon Museum; Ethel M Chocolates & Botanical cactus garden, the Mirage Volcano, and The Bellagio Conservatory & Gardens. You will also take a tour of the Strip at night, and have free time at Las Vegas South Premium Outlets. Appropriately, we will visit the Mob Museum to get an understanding of organized crime’s history and impact on our society.
• Leaving Vegas, we’ll stop for a tour of Hoover Dam.
• From the Grand Canyon Skywalk, you will be suspended 70’ over the edge and 4,000’ in the air. What a view!
• See Zion, Utah’s first national park. The steep, red and gold cliffs framed by deep blue sky, are picture-perfect.
• Georgetown Loop Railroad Take a ride aboard the three-foot narrow gauge railroad.