DURATION: May 15-19, 2023 | 5 Days
DEPARTING: Des Moines, IA | Avoca, IA | Omaha, NE | Lincoln, NE
PRICE: $648 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $801 Single Occupancy
DEPOSIT: $100 Deposit Per Person
INCLUDES: 4 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunch/dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
Join us aboard a luxury motor coach as we head to Deadwood, S. Dakota! Listen to stories of outlaws, gamblers, gunslingers, and gold seekers on our guided tour. Explore downtown Deadwood, walk through the displays of bombers, jet fighters, and military aircraft at the S Dakota Air and Space Museum. See Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and more!
- All aboard the 1880 Train for a narrated ride through the Black Hills
- Experience the breathtaking lighting ceremony of Mt. Rushmore as it lights up the skies.
- Explore Historic Deadwood.
- The movie Dances With Wolves was filmed in S Dakota. View the original set.
- See the Crazy Horse Monument in progress. This massive carving on the side of a mountain was begun in 1948. When completed, it will depict the Oglala Lakota warrior Crazy Horse riding a horse and pointing to his tribal land.
- Browse through Adam’s Museum, the oldest history museum in the Black Hills.
- Opened in 1931, Wall Drug is now a shopping mall under one roof and is an international attraction.
- Enjoy a world-class display of rare fossils and minerals at the Museum of Geology.
- See what’s new in the old west on a guided tour of Deadwood.
- South Dakota Air and Space Museum with more than 30 displays.
- Travel through the Badlands with spectacular color displays of sand, rocks, and mountains.