DURATION: September 9-15, 2023 | 7 Days
DEPARTING: IA: Des Moines | Avoca | NE: Omaha | Lincoln
PRICE: $1287 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1575 Single Occupancy
$100 Deposit per person.
INCLUDES: 6 Nights’ Comfortable Accommodations | 10 Meals – 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunch/Dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation | Tour Coordinator | Luggage Handling
• Visit beautiful Estes National Park at the base of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Be on the look for elk and bears as you wind past craggy peaks, forests, and tundra. Enjoy the vistas as you travel up the mountain on the Aerial Tramway.
• In Cody, learn about Wyoming at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West, featuring art and artifacts of the American West. Then, it’s off to explore the National Historic Trails Interpretive Center.
• Enjoy a guided tour of Yellowstone National Park to see Old Faithful and the Fountain Paint Pots.
• Ride the Bridger Gondola to see amazing views of the Grand Teton Range! The mountains extend 40 miles through Wyoming and reach elevations of more than 13,000′. Free time in Tetons Village.
• In Jackson, explore the rustic Chapel of the Sacred Heart, and the Natural History Museum in Western Wyoming.
• On Terry’s Bison Ranch, ride the Bison Train touring some of the 27,500-acre ranch while learning the rich history of the land.
• On the way home, stop and explore the Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center as well as the Lincoln County Historical Museum.