DURATION: September 18-25, 2023 | 8 Days
DEPARTING: IA: Des Moines, Avoca, Council Bluffs | NE: Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island
PRICE: $1,629 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,959 Single Occupancy | $100 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 7 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 10 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
• Trails & Rails Museum – 8 buildings & a 1903 Baldwin steam engine make up this museum
• US Air Force Academy self-guided tour
• Garden of the Gods – trained Colorado naturalist as our step-on guide give a tour of the Garden of the park.
• Pikes Peak Cog Railroad – climbs one of the most iconic mountains in the US
• Royal Gorge Park Bridge & Gondola – walk across the wood bridge 1,000’ above the Arkansas River & glide across the 2,200’ gorge
• Royal Gorge Train ride through Colorado’s grandest canyon with unmatched scenery
• Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge view of the Rio Grande floodplains with waterfowl, elk, deer, coyotes, beaver, & more
• Cumbres & Toltec Railroad – cross the Colorado-New Mexico border 11 times zigzagging along canyon walls, through two tunnels & the 137’ Cascade Trestle.
• Rocky Mountain Wildlife Park – see mountain peaks, wild flowers, & wildlife
• Sit back & enjoy unparalleled scenery on the Durango & Silverton narrow gauge RR; explore the Mayflower Gold Mill to see how gold & silver were processed
• Ride the Georgetown Loop RR & the Glenwood Gondola from the mountain floor to mountain summit
• Last stops are the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, the Forney Museum of Transportation, the North Platte Canteen Museum, & the Lincoln County Historical Museum
Be sure to see all of our tours – from one- to 12-days – mountains, valleys, cities, towns, trains, national parks, and so much more!