DURATION: September 21-30, 2033 | 10 Days
DEPARTING: IA: Des Moines, Council Bluffs | NE: Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island
PRICE: $1,999/ Person Double Occupancy | $2499 Single Occupancy | $100 Deposit Per Person.
INCLUDES: 9 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 14 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 5 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for listed attractions | Tour coordinator | Touring motor coach | Onboard entertainment | Luggage handling
• Tram tour of Terry’s Bison Ranch in Cheyenne, WY.
• Battle Mountain Cookhouse Museum with Native American art, vintage kitchenware, clothing, antique cameras, school equipment & ranching tools.
• At Roaring Camp Railroads, take a train tour through redwoods & to the summit of Bear Mountain. Learn about the history, the railroad & the forest.
• UC Santa Cruz Arboretum & Botanical Garden has a world class collection of plants from California and the S. hemisphere, as well as a magnificent succulent collection.
• Princess Monterey Whale Watching tour in the heart of whale territory.
• Seymour Marine Discovery Center – museum & aquarium, with hands-on exhibits, & a touch pool.
• Tour the Winchester Mystery House, a 24,000 sf mansion said to be the longest home renovation in history.
• Hop aboard Amtrak in Reno for a 3.5-hour scenic ride through the High Sierras to Sacramento!
• California State RR Museum in Sacramento -Learn the role of the “iron horse” in connecting California to the rest of the nation.
• In Salt Lake City, UT, hear the joyful sounds of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as they rehearse.
• In Park City, UT, soar to the top of the mountains on a scenic lift ride.
• Tour Deerwood Wild Horse EcoSanctuary – wild Wyoming mustangs, gathered by the BLM as part of their land management operations.