DURATION: April 24-27, 2023 | 4 Days
DEPARTS: Hutchinson KS | Wichita KS | Arkansas City KS
PRICE: $486 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $576 Single Occupancy
DEPOSIT: $100/ Person.
INCLUDES: 3 nights of comfortable lodging in Branson | 5 meals (3 breakfast/2 lunch-dinner) | All admissions | Touring motorcoach with onboard entertainment | Onboard tour coordinator • Luggage handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Rick Thomas Mansion of Dreams – Experience stunning illusions and some of the greatest magic tricks ever seen. Audience participation and grand illusions impress even the most skeptical!
• Queen Esther at Sight & Sound Theatre – a captivating tale of beauty and bravery. Esther’s ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty and risk. Amazing illusions with story telling, colorful costumes, and unique performances.
• Hughes Brothers Country Show– rich, signature-smooth harmonies and hilarious brotherly antics! From Marty Robbins to the hits of Tippin, Alabama, Montgomery, the Oaks, and more.
• Motown Downtown – a tribute to legends Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Mary Wells, Diana Ross and the Supremes, The Temptations, and more.
• Doug Gabriel – good, clean family show with a lot of variety. It has a talented cast, rib-tickling comedy and a terrific ensemble of musicians.