DURATION: July 22-27, 2022 | 6 DAYS
DEPARTING: Lincoln, NE | Omaha, NE | Council Bluffs, IA | Des Moines, IA
PRICE: $999 Per Person, Double Occupancy | $1,172 Single Occupancy | $75 Deposit Per pPerson.
PRICE EXCLUDES: Any Private Expenses | Room Service Fees
INCLUDES: 5 Nights’ comfortable accommodations | 8 Meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch/ dinners | Admissions for Listed Attractions | Tour Coordinator | Touring Motor Coach | Onboard Entertainment | Luggage Handling
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
The drive through Iowa into Minneapolis is the perfect opportunity to meet everyone before we arrive at our welcome dinner.
• Apostle Islands, with 300 miles of shoreline, thousands of acres of orchards, sand 11 lighthouses. Enjoy a night on your own in Sturgeon Bay dining and shopping.
• A tour of Renard’s Cheese Factory with samplings as you learn how they create these delicious wares. After touring the Maritime Museum, you’re in for a special treat at the Door County Peninsula for a tour and tasting.
• Visit Boyton Chapel, a 12th-century Norwegian church.
• Next the famous Seaquist Orchard known for cherries. Enjoy a special Swedish lunch at Al Johnson’s. Spend time in Founders Square enjoying quaint shops and restaurants, and in the evening, you’re in for a treat at Pelletier’s for a fish boil! White fish, potatoes, carrots, onions, and other vegetables are cooked on an open fire. Watch the flames roar out around the pot making the water boil over.
• Jump aboard a US mail boat to enjoy a morning on the lake learning the history and enjoy the gorgeous shoreline homes while helping to deliver the day’s mail. Tonight’s farewell dinner will be served at the hotel.