DURATION: SEPTEMBER 27-OCTOBER 6, 2023 | 10 DAYS
DEPARTING: NE: Lincoln, Omaha | IA: Council Bluffs, Avoca, Des Moines
PRICE: $1872/person double occupancy | $2178/person single occupancy | $100/person deposit
INCLUDES: Touring motor coach transportation, 9 nights of comfortable accommodations, luggage handling, on-board tour coordinator, admissions for listed attractions, 10 meals (9 breakfast, 1dinner)
From Ohio to Maine, find adventure, scenery, and fun!
• See Cincinnati on the Nautica Queen River Cruise.
• In Ashland, PA, take a ride on the Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine Train and tour.
• The Essex Steam Train and the Becky Thatcher Rverboat show off the beauty of the CT river valley and CT river.
• Explore the JFK Presidential Library & Museum in Boston.
• Fun times in Maine with: a whale watching excursion in Kennebunkport; a lighthouse cruise, and a real Maine lobster bake in Portland.
• Sightseeing on the Kancamagus Highway, a ride on the Conway Scenic Turkey Train, and a ride up Loon Mountain in a gondola round out our time in New Hampshire.
• In New York, experience Niagara Falls at night when it is illuminated and fireworks are exploding in the air above the rushing water! Traveling on, the Museum on Blue Mountain Lake gives insight into the beauty of and the diverse communities in the Adirondacks.
• Final stop in Toledo, OH, is at the National Museum of the Great Lakes!
Be sure to check out all or our upcoming tours!